Dandruff is the drying and removal of dead cells in the skin. For this reason too things that are good for dandruff what do you need to know. Now we give you Oils, soaps and natural solutions that are good for dandruff We will give some information about…
Natural Remedies That Are Good For Dandruff
In fact, the things that are good for dandruff are not shampoos. Although shampoos are effective for a while, the real solutions are natural ones. For this reason, we will talk about the precautions you can take beforehand, and then we will explain how you can treat natural dandruff at home.
- Pay close attention to your hygiene. Whatever you wash your hair with, make sure to rinse it off.
- Use aloe vera. This plant is considered as a source of healing. It softens the hair, cuts the itching, prevents dandruff by softening the skin.
- Another is apple cider vinegar. This is one of the most used methods. Apple cider vinegar also has a pH value compatible with the hair structure. Therefore, it easily solves the problem of dandruff.
- Do not tie your hair all the time. Let it get some air.
- Use carbonate. It will nourish your hair and thus eliminate your dandruff problem in a short time.
- Another method is aspirin. Yes, you can eliminate dandruff by powdering two aspirins. Add this to your shampoo and use it. That’s it. It will immediately prevent dandruff.
- You can also try using garlic. Garlic has a very bad smell, but if you mix it with honey and apply it to your scalp, dandruff will disappear in a short time.
These methods are the most natural methods we can offer you. Try it at home and keep doing whatever works best for your hair. Of course, using the right shampoo is also extremely important. Now let’s go into a little more detail and learn about oils and soaps…
Oils and Soaps Good for Dandruff
Let’s take a look at the oils that are among the things that are good for dandruff. Here are our top oil recommendations:
- tea tree oil… This oil purifies the scalp of all kinds of bacteria and allows dandruff to pass. It balances the oil rate on the scalp and thus moisturizes.
- Lavender oil… Another is lavender oil, which is known for its scent and is more preferred. This oil is very good for dandruff. It tightens the scalp and makes it healthier.
- Rosemary… It prevents the formation of bacteria and fungi, strengthens and repairs the scalp. But let’s also mention that rosemary oil can darken hair color by one or two tones. Therefore, if you have a light color, try not to use it too often.
- Olive oil… Although it has a strong smell, you can still use olive oil from time to time. Pour a little olive oil on your scalp, wrap a towel soaked in hot water on your head. Wait about 40 minutes. If you do this regularly, your scalp will be soft and moisturized.
These oils are perfect for those who want to prevent dandruff. It is also ideal for those looking for natural dandruff treatment at home. In addition to these, let’s talk about which soaps are good for dandruff.
In particular, Bittim soap and juniper tar soap prevent dandruff immediately. When you use them regularly, they also replace shampoo. For this reason, you will reach the solution as soon as possible.
If you take into account and apply what we suggest you will see that they are really useful. So choose one or two methods you want and start trying. Even if you use it regularly only a few times, it will suffice. Because all of these methods are natural solutions that are good for dandruff.